Wednesday, August 28, 2019

15mm Gallic Cavalry

In between painting and making stuff for Bolt Action I was also working on some 15mm Gallic Cavalry for my Carthaginian army. These are Westwind/Forged in Battle miniatures and have been loitering on my painting table for a couple of years now. I also added a couple of infantry heroes, a mounted hero and a Carthaginian General/Command base. 





I am so pleased and enthused with these that I have now started work on some more 15mm Greeks and Persians, I am quite surprised at how many unpainted ones I have!

1 comment:

  1. Nice. As you know I'm not the biggest fan of historical gaming in general, but I do like Ancients, and Medievals look fun too

    ReplyDelete

Trying 'General D'Armee' v2 in 15mm

  Howard, Ian and Nigel have been playing a few games of the new version of 'General D'Armee' and this week I was able to go alo...