Saturday, August 10, 2019

The War Crow awakes!


With over 40 years of wargaming behind me and being recently retired, I thought it was about time I started a blog to record all my gaming adventures; especially now that I will have more time to devote to my hobby.  Wargaming is a wonderfully all encompassing hobby that involves not just the actual playing of games but the painting, reading and planning, model-making etc... that are all just as much fun as the actual gaming itself. I enjoy historical and fantasy gaming most so those periods will feature heavily. So, here is my tale...

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to following this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks, I hope I can maintain my initial enthiusiasm.

      Delete
  2. Welcome to the world wide Web. Home of global gaming and russian spam bots

    ReplyDelete

Trying 'General D'Armee' v2 in 15mm

  Howard, Ian and Nigel have been playing a few games of the new version of 'General D'Armee' and this week I was able to go alo...