Monday, August 26, 2019

Minefields for Bolt Action

These minefields were quite an easy bit of terrain to make, especially as I already had some pieces of wood cut to the right size. I wasn't quite sure how much fencing to put up but felt that a warning sign and a bit of barbed wire helped 'theme' it. I also thought about having a few mines scattered about on the ground but couldn't think what to use to represent the mines so passed on that idea-they could always be added later. 

I also finished off a regiment of 15mm goblin archers  These little guys should take that army to over a 1,000 points now.



2 comments:

  1. Good stuff. Those goblins look great, and the choice of different manufacturers and different skin colours helps them look like an unruly mob.
    I did different skin colours for mine too, but stayed more or less within the greens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, another regiment of rabble next I think.

    ReplyDelete

Trying 'General D'Armee' v2 in 15mm

  Howard, Ian and Nigel have been playing a few games of the new version of 'General D'Armee' and this week I was able to go alo...