Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Build Off update part 2.

 A quick update on the progress made with my build from the Warhammer Townscape series of buildings. The basic shape of the two storey house is now made and the various pieces I ordered from ebay to help 'decorate' the base are here. The house was created from foamboard, cardboard and the windows from modelling mesh.  


You may be able to tell that the ebay bits n bobs were actually a small bakehouse oven and a couple of tables with dough and loaves on. They turned out a bit different than I imagined and didn't really fit my initial idea of an open fronted shed with the oven in. So it will be an outside bakery with the oven painted in the same colors as the house to tie the two together. 
These will be painted separately and then glued to the base. This will hopefully create a house with outside bakery. 
Time to slap some paint on the house first...note the fencing that will connect the house to the bakery oven. 


  


4 comments:

Old School Fantasy project

  For some time now I have had a growing fondness for and need to collect some of the 'old school fantasy' figures I painted, collec...