Tuesday, December 28, 2021

15mm Armies Progress

 15mm seems to be my favoured scale at the moment and i have recently added to both my Ice Elf and Viking armies. The core of the Ice Elves are the Battle Valour miniatures I won through Nick at Fantastic Battles and Jeffery Gattlin at Shieldwolf Games in America. To them I have added figures from Copplestone, Alternative Armies and Demonworld. All for use with the 'Fantastic Battles' rules of course. 






The 15mm Vikings are the start of what I hope will be a large collection of Dark Age armies. I know we are supposed to call this era 'Early Medieval' now but they will always be the 'Dark Ages' to me.  Whilst aimed mainly at historical games it has been very easy to add a few fantasy companies and characters so I can also use them in Fantastic Battles.








I am currently painting some WW2 German troops (for Rapid Fire) and guess what? they are in 15mm too!

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Those look fun. Shame I've no 15mm suitable to go up against them

    ReplyDelete
  2. What you mean is that you have no 15mm to go up against them...YET!

    ReplyDelete

General D'Armee v2, game concludes.

 Back to Nigel's house today for the conclusion of our General D'Armee v2 game. Nigel had set an excellent scenario of a withdrawing...