Wednesday, September 30, 2020

A Great British Build Off?

First up my most recently completed unit, some Perry miniatures 100yrs War longbow men, to be used a skirmishers in the Wars of the Roses/Never Mind the Billhooks project. I reckon these skirmisher chaps would not be liveried men but local chaps who are good with their bow? 

Gaming friend Chris recently sent me a pdf of the Warhammer village set. With me currently getting into the Wars of the Roses/Never Mind the Billhooks I was chatting with Chris about using some of those buildings to make a small medieval village (that could also cope with being used in our fantasy games). It was then that he challenged me to a great British Build off, select one of the buildings and see what we could both come up with. So building 19 was chosen, a small medieval style cottage, hopefully quite an easy build and a fun project for the both of us. 


The photo shows the printed out plan for building no 19 with a few materials I have been hunting amongst various boxes for. Let the fun commence. 

3 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to this, and I'll post my progress on my blog.
    Now, what to do with that lean-to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have lots of ideas for the lean to.

    ReplyDelete

Trying 'General D'Armee' v2 in 15mm

  Howard, Ian and Nigel have been playing a few games of the new version of 'General D'Armee' and this week I was able to go alo...