A few more bits for Bolt Action, some smoke markers for light and medium mortars and some deployment markers for our demo game. I also painted up the last 2 Afrika Korps figures I have, could be useful for observers or something?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Orcs v Elves, Kings of War.
MisterC came up for our long anticipated game of Kings of War today. With our wives heading off for a walk MisterC and I set up. He had bro...
-
'Pillage' is the new Early Medieval/Viking Age set of skirmish wargame rules from Victrix, translated from the original French vers...
-
This week we tried a small game of a new set of rules specifically aimed at the Norman Conquest era in Britain called 'On Bloody Groun...
-
The campaigns and battles of 1066 and the few years after have long fascinated me. At long last I finally got round to re-fighting the mai...


No comments:
Post a Comment