Saturday, February 29, 2020

WE ARE SPARTA!

WE ARE SPARTA!
I had a great game of 15mm To The Strongest v mate Pete today. His Persians were invading Sparta and what a close game it proved to be. My strong right flank (as it should be in a Greek army) bulldozed its way through his Mercenary hoplites. Sadly, this left my weaker left flank to the mercy of all his cavalry and although it took them some time, they eventually broke through and this cost me the game...with 2 of my units only one step away from his unguarded camp and unable to pull the right cards to move and bag his last victory points/medals. Much wailing and lamenting was heard all the way home.


I was so busy enjoying the game I forgot to take any more photo's after deployment.

2 comments:

  1. cool game. we need to play a massive one sometime

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just ordered a large mat to enable us to do just that in 15mm.

    ReplyDelete

Trying 'General D'Armee' v2 in 15mm

  Howard, Ian and Nigel have been playing a few games of the new version of 'General D'Armee' and this week I was able to go alo...