Sunday, September 15, 2019

Bits for Bolt Action and re-basing ancients

I am currently working on at least 3 different projects and have just finished some more bits for my 28mm DAK Bolt Action. There is a DAK medium mortar and a 'dug in' position for it to hide behind. Also some oil drums which hopefully are not too sci-fi in their look?

I have also started rebasing (every wargamers favourite task) some of my 15mm ancients so that they are all suitable for rules like 'To the Strongest', 'Impetus' and 'Sword and Spear'. I have finished the Persians first as there are only a few of them although I did add a unit of Arab Camel archers. 

Next up the Spartans and more Bolt Action stuff! 

  




2 comments:

  1. Nice work as always. Rebasing is a pain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not only rebasing but having to add extra figures to most bases too, that is what is slowing me down.

    ReplyDelete

General D'Armee v2, game concludes.

 Back to Nigel's house today for the conclusion of our General D'Armee v2 game. Nigel had set an excellent scenario of a withdrawing...