Sunday, October 31, 2021

FIASCO wargames show October, 31st 2021

 I had a wonderful day out at the FIASCO wargames show at the Royal Armouries in Leeds today. This was a very well organised event (apart from the contactless payment catering which caused a few problems for hungry and thirsty folk). It was great to be back at a wargame show, having travelled down with the lads from the SaD (Settle and District) Wargames club (Howard, Ian and Phil), I also had chance to meet up with other friends including Chris (who I have been gaming with for nearly 40 years now) and Nigel. 

There was a good mix of traders allowing me to buy a varied bag of goodies to keep me busy on a range of projects at home - I also did a restock on paints and brushes. 


 There were also some excellent looking display and participation games so I took a few photo's.

Great Viking Raid game using Warhammer Ancient battles from Durham Wargames Club. 



Never Mind the Billhooks, the Battle of Stoke Field


Italian Wars from the Harrogate Wargames Club (I think).

All in all, a great day out!




3 comments:

  1. It was a good show. Great to see you and finally meet all the SaD gamers at last.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Mister C, we will arrange for you to meet them over the wargames table Soon.

      Delete

General D'Armee v2, game concludes.

 Back to Nigel's house today for the conclusion of our General D'Armee v2 game. Nigel had set an excellent scenario of a withdrawing...